Covid 19 Risk Assessment
We are delighted to announce that after a long hiatus we will be re-opening for sit-in dining on the 17TH July. We plan to open Thursday to Sunday evenings and Friday to Sunday lunches for the first couple of weeks before hopefully opening a fuller schedule.
We have implemented a full Covid 19 risk assessment for the safety of customers and staff.
Some of the incoming measures will include:
- Reducing the restaurant capacity by over 50% to allow safe distancing between tables
- Separate entrance and exit doors.
- A hand-sanitising station will be positioned at the entrance for the use of all customers.
- One customer at a time permitted in toilets. Washrooms inspected and disinfected regularly.
- Single use menus.
- Tables disinfected after each customer.
- Condiments only brought to the table on request.
- Regular temperature checks, hand-washing and sanitising for staff.
Obviously the safety of all customers and staff is paramount so hopefully we can all get used to these new measures and not let them get in the way of a pleasant dining experience.
Restaurant Manager/Blonde Restaurant