Covid 19 Risk Assessment
Owing to the ongoing restrictions we have taken the difficult decision to close until the tier 3 rules in Edinburgh are changed. We tried opening for restricted lunches only but sadly it didn’t prove viable.
As soon as the rules allow we plan to open as normal for lunches and for dinners from 5.00pm until 8.00pm, with last booking at 6.45pm.
Thank you to all our customers for your support and understanding – hopefully see you all soon.
We have implemented a full Covid 19 risk assessment for the safety of customers and staff.
Some of the incoming measures will include:
- Reducing the restaurant capacity by over 50% to allow safe distancing between tables
- Separate entrance and exit doors.
- A hand-sanitising station will be positioned at the entrance for the use of all customers.
- One customer at a time permitted in toilets. Washrooms inspected and disinfected regularly.
- Single use menus.
- Tables disinfected after each customer.
- Condiments only brought to the table on request.
- Regular temperature checks, hand-washing and sanitising for staff.
Obviously the safety of all customers and staff is paramount so hopefully we can all get used to these new measures and not let them get in the way of a pleasant dining experience.
Restaurant Manager/Blonde Restaurant