Covid 19 – Restaurant re-opening
Thankfully we seem to be coming to the end of our long lay-off! Our current plan is to open for restricted lunches (no alcohol) on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of May, then to open properly for lunch and dinner without alcohol restrictions from Monday May 17th.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back. For bookings and enquiries please email using the contact page.
We have implemented a full Covid 19 risk assessment for the safety of customers and staff.
Some of the incoming measures will include:
- Reducing the restaurant capacity by over 50% to allow safe distancing between tables
- Separate entrance and exit doors.
- A hand-sanitising station will be positioned at the entrance for the use of all customers.
- One customer at a time permitted in toilets. Washrooms inspected and disinfected regularly.
- Single use menus.
- Tables disinfected after each customer.
- Condiments only brought to the table on request.
- Regular temperature checks, hand-washing and sanitising for staff.
Obviously the safety of all customers and staff is paramount so hopefully we can all get used to these new measures and not let them get in the way of a pleasant dining experience.
Restaurant Manager/Blonde Restaurant